Registration is now open for the 2021 Northeast Regional Industrial Hygiene Conference, being presented on Friday, December 3rd, 2021 (8:00 AM to 4:15 PM). This year’s conference is being presented by the Philadelphia Section AIHA, and is co-sponsored by the Metro New York and New Jersey Sections AIHA.
This virtual conference, via Zoom, will cover a variety of OEHS-related subjects. Presentations and speakers include:
- “AIHA Update and Thoughts on Future Direction for the Profession” (John Mulhausen: President, AIHA)
- “Safe Handling of Hazardous Medications and USP Chapter 800” (Gina M. Bliss: Penn Family Pharma Consulting, LLC)
- “AIHA Government Relations Update” (Sue Marchese: AIHA)
- “Evaluation of Wind Turbine-Related Noise in Western New York State” (Shannon Magari: Colden Corporation)
- “Key IH Elements to ANSI’s Confined Space Standard” (Mike Palmer: EnSafe)
- “OSHA Update: The Latest on The Regulatory Agenda and OSHA’s Emergency Temporary Standard” (Theresa Downs: USDOL-OSHA)
- “Lessons Learned on Ventilation from the Pandemic, and Broader Implications” (Brent Altemose: Trinity Consultants/SafeBridge)
In addition to these fine speakers, OEHS product and service providers will share information with conference attendees through presentations during breaks and lunch. Conference participants will also have the opportunity to win door prizes at the conclusion of the virtual event.
All net profits from the 2021 Northeast Regional Industrial Hygiene Conference will be donated to the American Industrial Hygiene Foundation (AIHF) for the Philadelphia Section AIHA Scholarship.
Please click here to view/download/print the full conference brochure.
AIHA Local Section Member (any Local Section): $50
To register, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name, company affiliation, preferred email address and your AIHA Local Section membership status (all requested information MUST be provided to process your registration).
You will be emailed a PayPal payment request, which will allow you to pay your conference registration fee via credit card. Sorry– we are not accepting cash or checks as payment. If someone other than the conference attendee is making the PayPal payment, please let us know, so that we can match the attendee to the payment.
Once payment has been received, you will receive a Zoom link to the conference.
Conference registration will close at 5 PM on
Monday, November 29th, 2021.
Sponsors, Exhibitors and Door Prize Donations Sought for the 2021 Northeast Regional Industrial Hygiene Conference
We are currently looking for sponsors, virtual exhibitors, and door prize donors for the 2021 Northeast Regional Industrial Hygiene Conference.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for your support!