The New Jersey Section of the American Industrial Hygiene Association (NJAIHA) is pleased to offer scholarships for the study and promotion of industrial hygiene / environmental health and safety for the 2021-2022 school year.
Up to $7,500 is available for award among the selected candidates.
- Scholarships are available for high school, undergraduate, and graduate students who will be enrolled in the Fall of 2021 in courses leading to a degree in industrial hygiene or allied fields such as occupational/environmental health and safety.
- Recipients must be enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited college in NJ, or be a resident of NJ if enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited college outside of NJ.
- Previous recipients are eligible to apply.
- Minimum cumulative GPA is 3.0.
- Deadline for application is May 15, 2021. The recipients will be invited to attend the June 2021 NJAIHA meeting and make a short presentation to receive their award.
- Applicants must provide the following:
- Completed scholarship application (Download Here or Submit Electronically Below);
- A statement on a single sheet of paper of why you should be the recipient of
- A copy or official transcript of records with GPA; and
- A letter of recommendation from a faculty member or course-related employer, but preferably the student’s adviser.
Applications and questions should be sent to Candice Kowalewski, Director of Member Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.